Saturday, July 4, 2009

I need help

Hey guys,

sorry for being out of net from past two days, was just a bit busy!
Long time.. hows everyone? I was wondering if you people can help me a bit...

Actually I have to take some wireless net connection now, I was using BSNL unlimited plan and its speed and performance was awesome but now due to some reason...I have to switch to a wireless plan in about 10 days!
Before I make a decision about it, I know many of you have in past or rather are still using wireless modems... can U pls let me know, which is better or how to select or whats the procedure of bills and everything relates to that?
do let me know if u have any info!

thanks
Pulkit

2 comments:

ROHIT GOEL July 6, 2009 at 2:06 AM  

I know your situation bro.. Well acc to my knowledge airtel and bsnl are the best options for net. Well many of my frns at Noida are airtel broadband...
rest details regarding the billing and monthly charges i'll let you know..

PULKIT July 6, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

yeah! do let me know bro...m glad at least someone responded

SONG ( keep listening, keep reading... )


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

v


cctv

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.