Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DREAMING ATTROCIOUS ATONEMENT - REPOSTED



From within the silent shores
comes a screaming call
from a voice well known
An attention captured!


In the stormy night
where thunder roars
A sudden spark lits
The darkness broken!



Recalling my memories
looking back to shadows
That staring broken gaze
A story re-opens!



Some unanswered questions
certain unaccepted answers
two confused blazing eyes
Their sad spark noticed!



Drops of mist, the dew in them
falling upon me through my soul
A dusty wind blows a flash
Some vision fades into illusions!



Retracing the paths of past
falling back I shatter apart
encountering a painful truth!
A mirror witnessed!



I often doubt If I'm worthy
of what I had been blessed of
Confessing to my heart
A Dream concludes half way!



- Pulkit tiwari
(13th march , 01:27)


NOTES - I had always been hesitant to share any visual philosphical poetry at any public meduim right from childhood but have written ample ammount of strange verses, whose actual sense I believe that only I understand! In short they are poetic blunders but some mystifying words and nothing more... this one seems to be just one more like that! :D . mirror metaphor. is the key to this poetic piece actually!

ts a poem based on a dream... where i saw myself... drenched in rain...on a cold night... standing in a lonely foggy street....
suddenly a voice comes and i turn around... i feel i have heard it...i see two eyes in the dark corner of street.... i see sadness in them...i see red tears in them... and then i see that its shinking hard on me,...i go close... and when i reach the end of street...in the end is nothing... but a mirror....
--------------------------------------------
its was me...those eyes were mine,that voice was mine,that sadnedd was mine... i witnessed a mirror... it was attrocious... which means cruel...as i saw myself in a very sad broken shattered state... it had atonement... which means "pashyataam in hindi", meaning regret.... about something...i become awake and dream breaks....thats the end of poem
--------------------------------------------
now see the pic again.... in the blog with the poem...ul understand the whole poem




0 comments:

SONG ( keep listening, keep reading... )


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

v


cctv

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.